BTS Custom Tournaments
Partner with BTS, the world leader in custom business simulations, to build your own in-house tournament experience.
BTS creates engaging online tournament experiences using realistic simulations customized to your company and industry that allow learners to develop a deep understanding of your company's business and strategic direction and practice successful decision making in a risk-free environment. Through our process, participants experience the benefits, tradeoffs and potential obstacles to success. The result is greater organizational alignment, better decision making and accelerated execution of your key strategic initiatives.
Join innovative companies like Cisco, Cox Communications, Honeywell and Vodafone in partnering with BTS to create and manage your own customized asynchronous, online business simulation tournament. With more than two decades of experience partnering with the world’s largest and greatest companies, BTS is the leader building strategic alignment and the business acumen needed for successful execution. Through our innovative tournament platform, we engage your managers in the challenges and tradeoffs of your company's strategy and build business acumen in context of their own company’s operations and competitive environment. They experience the strategy first-hand, see the benefit, take ownership and through our action planning process, take action back on the job.
Key Tenets of our Approach:
- Highly realistic - with points of realism targeted to drive experiential learning
- Dynamically competitive - with decisions and results impacted by peers' decisions in an intense yet fun environment
- Illustrative - not prescriptive or deterministic, with a focus on new ways of thinking
- Catalyzes discussion of critical issues - with learning coming from collaboration within teams and in larger group discussions
- Designed for specific target audience - level and business need
- Outcome-focused - so that changes in mindset lead to concrete actions
The outcome is much greater ownership of your company’s strategy, an appreciation of what successful execution looks like and targeted action to be taken back on the job.
Learn more about our approach, development process and results focus here.